1. The operation of the Internet is not under the control of dealers. The stability of signal transmission through the Internet and routing depends on the structure of customer equipment or the reliability of connection, so dealers are not responsible for communication failures, errors or delays in the trade on the Internet
2. The trading of precious metals has certain risks, and the price may rise or fall. Please refer to the Risk Disclosure Statement and this Agreement
3. Customers must keep the password confidential and reset the password after receiving the initial password to ensure that no third party has access to their trading facilities. Customers agree to be responsible for all instructions sent by e-mail or e-commerce platform and all instructions sent to dealers via e-mail, e-commerce platform and telephone or in writing, even if they are issued by a third party. Such instructions have been authenticated with the customer password or customer signature and account number, and are believed to be the customers' apparent authorization in the judgment of the dealers. However, dealers are not responsible for any further inquiry into this apparent authorization, or for the consequences of actions taken or not taken under this apparent authorization. Customers must be solely responsible for the confidentiality, security and use of the password.
4. Dealers are not responsible for the corresponding error in the account balance if there is an error in the quotation or transaction price. Related errors may include, but are not limited to: wrong quotation given by dealers, quotation of non-international market price, or any quotation error (such as quotation error due to hardware, software or communication line or system failure, or wrong external information provided by a third party, etc.). Dealers are not responsible for the account balance caused by the error, and customers need to leave enough time for the system to execute orders and calculate the required margin when placing an order. If the price of executing an order or the order setting is too close to the market price, this may trigger other orders (all order types) or sent margin prompts. Dealers are not responsible for margin prompts, account balances or account positions arising from insufficient time for the system to execute orders or perform calculations. The above shall not be regarded as an exhaustive list. In case of any quotation or execution error, dealers reserve the right to make necessary corrections or adjustments to the relevant account. Any dispute arising from the quotation or execution errors will be resolved in our absolute discretion. Customers agree to compensate dealers against any loss, damage or liability arising therefrom.
5. This website should not be regarded as an invitation to any person in any jurisdiction to trade products or services. Such behaviors made by any persons can be regarded as illegal in the relevant region